Internal White Primed Pattern 10 Fire Door with Clear GlassProduct code: GWPP10C-FD
Made to Measure services
Request a sample pack
Order free colour samples
If you are looking at a Colours by XL paint or a stain for your door, we advise that you order a colour sample to get a better idea of the final finish of your door.
Select up to 3 different colour finishes that you fancy and we will post them out to you, free of charge, so that you can decide in your own home.
The large clear glass centre panel on this half hour fire door makes it the ideal choice where natural light is at a premium in a property. A genuinely flexible option that not only complements the rest of the Pattern 10 range but also any internal oak door due to the simplistic nature of the design.
Please not that all glazed Pattern 10 Fire doors come with raised beading around the glass.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Double coated and ready for final finishing
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- We recommend using a 75mm latch for this door.
- Lipping allowing for 3mm to be trimmed off all edges of the door
- Pattern 10
- White Primed
- Fire door,Glazed
- 6mm safety glass
- (2013 version): Part K amalgamates the now defunct Approved Document N,The glass is toughened to either BS6206 / BS 6262 Part 4 or BS EN12150 and BS EN 12600 as stipulated in Approved Document K of the Building Regulations
- 1981 x 686 x 44mm (27")
- 1981 x 762 x 44mm (30")
- 2032 x 813 x 44mm (32'')
- 1981 x 838 x 44mm (33")
Guarantees & Accreditations
- 30 Minutes
- 10 Years
Documents & Videos
Door samples for all
Get colour or stain samples shipped to your doorRequest a sample