External Oak Double Glazed Stable 9 Light Door with Clear GlassProduct code: DGOSTA9L
The Stable 9 Light external door is a cottage style, glazed oak 2 piece door. It is based on the ever popular Suffolk with a boarded bottom section. The stunning nine light design is pre-glazed in clear glass allowing natural light to flow into the rear of a property. A stable door allows for the opening of the top section of the door to allow light and air into a property whilst keeping the bottom section closed.
Please note: This item must be installed with 2 weather bars. The stable door is not covered by the warranty without them being fit and finished as per the installation instructions.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Arrives unfinished for you to paint or stain at home in a colour of your choice. Please make sure you refer to our installation instructions before installing your stable door.
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer
- FSC Certified product with full chain of custody
- Mortise and Tenon (M&T) construction for durability and strength.
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door, the rebated edges cannot be trimmed
- (2013 version): Part K amalgamates the now defunct Approved Document N,The glass is toughened to either BS6206 / BS 6262 Part 4 or BS EN12150 and BS EN 12600 as stipulated in Approved Document K of the Building Regulations
- White Oak
- Lipped on all four sides
- 1981 x 762 x 44mm (30")
- 768 x 1987
- 1981 x 838 x 44mm (33")
- 844 x 1987
Guarantees & Accreditations
- 10 Years
Documents & Videos
Door samples for all
Get colour or stain samples shipped to your doorRequest a sample